Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Temple square



So this is the one attempt at photography that caught my eye as the family was walking around temple square. I'm sure I still didn't do the picture justice with my little digital but I thought it was pretty nonetheless :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Helen said...

good eye, very pretty.

Mindy said...

very nice! I love any pictures on Temple Square with the Christmas lights! Are you all coming to Texas for Christmas? let us know if you do!

Emily said...

very pretty. But, was that a for sale sign on your house?

Brooke said...

looks beautiful!

Krystal said...

Nina- HI! I just had to take a look and see what you guys were up too- and can I just tell you what a BEAUTIFUL family you have? Your kids are absolutely darling! I just wanted to say hi and I hope that everything is going well! Oh, and by the way- the picture of Temple Square is AWESOME! I love it- it's gorgeous!